Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Elec. Proofer||Type:||Floor Standing|
|Power Source:||Elec. 1ph / 3ph||Model:||FX-14B, FX-28B, HT-15B, HT-30B, FX-15S, FX-30S, NFF-16PS/32PS/232s/416s/632s/832s|
|Control Mode:||Manual / Digital||Capacity:||14-256 Trays|
Commercial Bakery Equipment,
commercial pizza dough roller
Manual Or Digital Electric Proofer Oven Commercial Electric Bread Proofer
1. This proffer is made of stainless steel with beautiful appearance. Since it is designed with PU thermal insulation material between the stainless steel plates, it has good heat insulation performance.
2. It is very easy for the operator to control the machine through the operation panel. On the panel, the temperature and humidity inside the machine are displayed. The steam generator of this machine is quite reliable. It can generate steam 5 mints after the machine is started up. The particle of the steam is extremely small. The dough fermented with this proofer has higher expansion rate for baking.
3. The continuous and convective circulation of the temperature and humidity makes for the uniform conditions for fermentation. So the fermenting speed of the dough at any location of the machine is of the same.
4. The machine is designed with a heating bar for temperature and the heating bar for the generation of moisture. The water spray for humidification is controlled by the solenoid valve. Additionally, the air is forced to circulate in the form of convection.
5. Traditionally, the electricity will be turned off automatically when the temperature reaches the setting valve. However, due to the slow response of the temperature, the electricity is turned off when the temperature has actually exceeded the setting valve. According to the statistical analysis, 35% of the electricity is consumed in the needless heating. Based on the curve of the temperature, we adopts PID regulating system for the proofer, which utilizes the thermal inertia to achieve the ideal temperature so as to avoid overheating. Additionally, the value of the temperature difference can be set up to reduce the number of times that the heating unit is started to extend the service life of this product.
Contact Person: Lily