Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Warming Showcase||Light:||T5|
|Base:||Mirror S/steel||Type:||Free Standing|
|Model:||FGSW660LS FGSW1000LS FGSW1200LS FGSW1500LS FGSW1800LS FGSW2000LS||Heating Element:||Zoppas|
food display case,
cold display case
Dry Heating Food Display Showcase Square T5 Light Glass Food Warmer Display Case
2. Mirror s/steel base
3. Italy brand Zoppas heating element;
4 .Germany brand EGO controller;
5 .Mechanical thermometer;
6 adjustable 3 shelves
7. T5 light
8. Detachable rubber
9. Manual humidifier
- Black or Golden s/steel base
- Luxurious s/steel lace
- Automatic humidity controll
Bottom heating element
Precautions for use
1. Push and place gently when carrying with inclination not exceeding 45 degrees.
2. The product should be placed in the area which is ventilated, cool, dry, kept away from heat and dust. Direct sun exposure should be avoided in case of affecting refrigeration effect and the ground should be even and firm. Distance of the cabinet’s periphery from walls and other objects should be no less than 10 cm in order to ensure good radiating of condenser. Once the showcase is put in specified area, please unfasten supporting screw on the front end of it in order to prevent displacement due to external force
3. Proper power supply for the product is 187V~242V；50Hz. If the voltage does not meet requirement, please install power regulator with corresponding capacity. Plug in and start only after confirming the voltage. After power on for 20 minutes, check whether electrical appliance works normally and refrigeration effect remarkable or not.
4. The showcase should be operating for a period of time to confirm the refrigeration system in normal condition before use at each time. After the freezer’s temperature is reduced to normal one, food can be put into it for refrigeration.
5. Do not put too much over hot food in the showcase in case of generating over charge instantaneously. The load limit for each shelf should be less than 10kg, it will cause the shelf broken and effect the ventilation if load too much on the shelf.
6. Temperature controller is not allowed to adjust on general conditions.
7. Time interval of starting the refrigeration units should be no less than 3 minutes otherwise compressor will be easily damaged or its service life shortened.
8. Defrosting period has been set for the product (defrosting per 2H, 10MIN). If the controller loses control, we suggest stopping and opening to defrost for 10-30MIN. Do not rinse with water and do not speed up defrosting by using mechanical equipment or in other ways.
Contact Person: Lily