Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Upright Open Chiller||Compressor:||SECOP (Danfoss)|
|Night Curtain:||With||Shelf:||4 Adjustable Shelves|
|Material:||Mirror S/steel||Type:||Floor Stand, Built In Type|
|Model:||FGOR1300LB FGOR1500LB FGOR2000LB FGOR2500LB|
open display fridge,
open refrigerated display case
Stanless Steel Open Display Cases , Upright Open Chiller Supermarket Showcase
Welcome to use our FGORXXXXLB series of open display cabinet. This product is designed for using in various places such as supermarkets and hotels. It is mainly used to refrigerate and display goods, with the refrigerating temperature of 4 to 12℃.
This product has an optimized air curtain of increasing laminar flow, and a wind circulating system, where the air comes out from the back. The temperature of the cabinet is even. It has precise automatic defrosting control, with stable performance. By using natural air defrosting, the electricity consumption is reduced.
The recommended using environment temperature is not more than 27℃, the relative humidity is not more than 60%, and the surrounding air speed is not more than 0.2m/s.(The air conditioner and electric fan surrounding the freezer should not blow to the freezer directly.)
1. During carrying, do not turn the freezer over or lie on its side. If it needs to be tilted, the tilt angle must not be more than 30°.
2. The freezer shall be placed in the environment with good air liquidity. It shall be shady, cool and dry, without corrosive gas surrounding. Do not place it near heat source. And avoid direct solar irradiation.
3. Do not use combustible gas near the freezer. Do not place alcohol, thinner, butane, binder and other flammable and volatile chemicals in the cabinet.
4. During using, if the freezer is found unusual odor, smog, and temperature rising, etc., please turn off the power immediately, and notice the professional personnel for checking.
5. Non-professionals are not allowed to open and replace the constructional elements on the freezer, electrical elements and the refrigerating unit.
6. If faults occur on tube and need to be examined or replaced voluntarily, it is not allowed to replace the tube directly when the power is not off.
7. If you cannot repair the failure by yourself, please ask for professional personnel to work out, or inform our technical personnel to repair the failure.
Contact Person: Lily